I have gone through dilemma on which telco call + data plan to sign on. Majority of existing plan on market are suitable for heavy and moderate phone caller. For a person with heavy data use, less than 10 phone calls made for a month, those plan just doesn’t fit me.
Some normal plan user told me they got bill shocked because of data charges, since digi and maxis both charge RM0.10/KB after exceeded quota. They advised to install data traffic counter app to monitor, refresh every month for accurate info to avoid bill shock.
i) DG Smartplan Lite
– RM 33, auto billing rm 28 300MB quota/month
– After exceed usage, it will throttle down to 8-10kbps!?
according to :
300Mb quota exceeded
DiGi’s What Berry are you? New Blackberry plans were also revealed
ii) DG Smart Plan
– RM 68, auto billing rm 65
– 3GB quota/ month
– After exceed usage, throttle down to 128kbps.
* auto billing – pay by credit card automatically for every month
After all, i choose Digi because it is not fun at all to use internet with the care of exceeding data. Since smart plan lite quota is too low, i take rm 68 smart plan instead.